Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Take time Tuesday

I'm so thankful the bipolar weather here has decided to be more springlike! It's such a huge thing for my mood. I think most people could agree. I've been able to workout outside and go to the park, even started a refinishing project!

I think my hypermesis is cooling down too! I have had days where I'm not so nauseous and not throwing up all day. That's been a blessing. It's been a rough 14 weeks before then. We got to see the baby last week too and got a great picture! That was exciting.

I was really thankful to see some of my friends last week and this past weekend too. It seemed like and really had been forever since I felt good enough to see anyone.

Lastly I'm thankful my work has decided to finally let me switch my schedule since my "two weeks notice" has now been well past a month now. So until they find a replacement I only work 2 days a week now. It's overall helped my outlook on the whole situation in general.

Until next time!

<3
Live Half Full






1 comment:

  1. What a little punk! And a perfect angel! Name which one I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete