Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Take time Tuesday

Well let me tell you!! I woke up this morning refreshed and well rested because after 21 LONG months my little nugget FINALLY slept in his own bed through the night!!!! And let me tell you I am THANKFUL!! Hahaha....I hope it wasn't a fluke and he truly has been excited about his new big boy full size bed like he tells us, and we are on our way to a baby free mommy and daddy bed!

I am thankful for being brave enough to meet up with a new "mom friend" for a play date yesterday. I'm always hesitant to meet new people and open up with the things I've been through, but lately I have been missing the connection of having a good friend. We had a good time, I don't think it was a friend connection for us moms, but we got along good and our boys really liked one another! So it's good to know even if its for the sake of the kids, we have a new friend for Caleb. Also during last week we tried out many new things and places for Caleb and I to make new mommy/baby friends. I'm really proud of myself because as of late I really have been to anxious to put myself out there, but when I do I see how happy Caleb can be so its worth it!

One other thing I'm really thankful for this week is I finally put my two weeks into my job. I have only had it since the end of September but ever since thanksgiving I have had more and more flare ups and medical issues that have really made it hard to work. I hate confrontation and quitting a job I really enjoyed, but with advice from my cousin I was honest with my boss and I am leaving on more than good terms. And I'm back to staying at home with Caleb and taking care of myself and the new baby on the way, with much support from my wonderful husband. I am thankful everyday for the support I have in him. No matter what.

I'm 3 months now, and only 2 weeks away from starting my 4th month! It's already going by so fast!! :-)
Live Half Full





1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad talking to our boss went well and yay for new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete