Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Take time Tuesday

What a sunny week or two it's been!! It's amazing! The sun really makes a difference in everything :-)

I'm thankful I got a fun date night with the hubby this last week. We went to the Tigers/Twins game! A little spousal rivalry!!!

Also I made some yummy dishes too! Homemade GF granola bars, yummy breakfast sandwiches and chicken lettuce wraps. Good food is always something to be thankful for!

I also got my Mother's Day gifts early from my hubs. He's so good to me. And knows me so well. Love him! Cool new kicks and a bag full of cute maternity clothes. All picked out by him and a total surprise. He did great too!

Lastly I have been in so much physical pain lately and my pt session today was super helpful. They found that yet again my hip has gone back into its upslip. It kills but now I know why my leg and hip have been almost unbearable lately. Unfortunately they couldn't fix it today, but I have to go back so they can so that's good!!

I finished an art project too! A vintage chalkboard for our kitchen! Woot woot :-)

Hope everyone has a GREAT week!!

-M
Live Half Full















3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the CHALKBOARD!? Ahh... we have to start figuring out your secret project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are great! Love the re-purposed chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalkboard was so easy!! It only cost me $20 to make total. And was only a few steps! was going to paint it a bright color but I really loved the white :-)
    Thanks guys!!! :-) :-)

    Katie yes we do!

    ReplyDelete