Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take time Tuesday

Lately I have not had a lot to be thankful for. Sounds harsh but I've had quite the ride the last few years with my health. Especially the last year in particular. But through it all I do have a few things I can say I'm thankful for.
Last week after dealing with most of my hair falling out I decided it would be best to cut it all off and start fresh. My dr's still aren't exactly sure why it's been falling out but hopefully in the coming weeks there will be some answers. Anyways I was terrified to cut all my hair off. I've had long hair for about 3-4 years now. So I picked out some photos and found some really cute cuts. Much to my surprise I REALLY loved the end result! I was so comfortable in my long hair routine but when it started falling out rapidly it looked like death there were short pieces and long looked bad. But I'm loving the low maintenance of my new do and the many compliments I've been getting from people who see me regularly!
Also being 9 weeks pregnant has not been easy on me, but I'm thankful for my healthy bean growing and our family expanding. So many people have had a hard time getting pregnant and I feel lucky (even being told I would be infertile.) I have not had any issues getting pregnant this time or the first. We have been truly LUCKY.
With that being said Cj and I had quite the bath time fun on Saturday. He can be a handful but gosh is he funny and full of life. I love him so very much. Absolutely thankful for him and my husband everyday.
Lastly although the snow keeps deciding to fall down we were lucky enough to have some sun and in the high 30's Sunday so the family and I took a nice few mile walk and it gives me hope spring is around the corner and my winter blues are coming to an end!! Thank goodness!!! :-)

Live Half Full






2 comments:

  1. Omg twins!!!!! Is that what my kid will look like?

    ReplyDelete