Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I can feel the tears coming..

I think at this point I'd {almost} give anything to be more normal health wise. I can't live like this anymore and it just keeps getting worse. I know I'm lucky for the things I've gotten through and it could very well be worse. It's just very hard day to day dealing with all of these side affects and not having the answers just yet just getting sicker each week. I have 3 serious chronic conditions that are always in constant battle with each other. I have 13 drs appointments in the next 70 days I'm really hoping something happens.

I started not to feel very well last night and ended up waking up at around 1 shaking, sweating the freezing my ass off only to run to the bathroom and throw up. Happened about 4 times last night then carried into today. My head is pounding my body hurts. I'm not getting sick or anything, this same thing happened for the last two years where I'd have bouts of these symptoms everyday. That's how they found the Celiac disease. I can't get into an allergist like they've requested until jan.30....that's ridiculous. How am I supposed to live? Function when I get dizzy, faint, throw up, etc etc etc!!????

I know it could be worse, I could be in a wheelchair or have no arms. Or I could have full blown cancer. I dealt with cancer with my thyroid and it was only in the beginning stages so I was lucky. I know that can be scary.

I'm trying, I'm really trying. I just feel so awful everyday. And it's making me super depressed. I just want health, that's all I want. I'd trade it for almost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment